Hello from Cali

allyjac

Local time
12:48 AM
Hello to all in the Motor bike world!! My name is Ally and I have been intrigued by the bicycle engine scene for sometime now but I haven't gotten real serious about it until recently..I'm not new to the internal combustion world. I am a mechanic for a living, but I don't know much about 2 strokes be and honestly there's a lot of people selling BS but claiming to be the best..

So yeah I have a Jesse James WCC for my starting point and I know I'm going to have to weld in a brace for a mount but thats no biggie and I have about $200 saved for a kit, so I'm hoping I'll be up and running really soon.

There's always 4 stroke kits as well. $200 is about the minimum that a build can be done with. If you plan to ride on the streets look up your local laws. With a left side rear wheel drive invest into a strong rear wheel (double walled rims, 36 spoke count, cross 3 pattern and at least 12 gauge spokes). You should also get a bicycle computer to monitor your speed and at least use helmet mirrors. Glad to have you here.

Back