here is the only video of my pusher trailer....

You obviously know nothing about the correct valve lash, and how to adjust valves.

You do people a major disservice by posting what you know absolutely nothing about.

HINT: 1. setting valves takes more than needle nose pliers.
2. Know exactly what valve lash should be.
3. Google or YouTube “adjusting valves”.

You obviously know nothing about the correct valve lash, and how to adjust valves.

You do people a major disservice by posting what you know absolutely nothing about.

HINT: 1. setting valves takes more than needle nose pliers.
2. Know exactly what valve lash should be.
3. Google or YouTube “adjusting valves”.
lol perhaps... but that is life. these days i dont mess around with modyfing gas engines that much... i like electricity because its cleaner and less fussy... electric motors are f***in easy. amperes law and faradays law. sometimes i get confused with all the engine stuff with stoichometry and the valve lash and stuff. maybe i am wrong, but eh, it is what it is. do keep in mind that video is like 2 years old... everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. maybe i dont know about valve lash but neither do you know about the modulus of elasticity of material. however we are both free to speak our mind. the purpose of the video is just to show the trailer build for folks who want to make a trailer and see how its fabricated... not really for engine expertise.

Last edited:
OK let ya know what I think - You asked for it at the end of your video

"Ball park Idea" Compression gauge. Yes it showed you had no good compression because your valve lash was no good
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Learn the correct way to set the valves you'll be surprised at how easy it can be. Now's the time to learn, don't give up

I'll give ya a hint
1) Put the piston @ TDC on he Compression stroke

I love ya brother

lol perhaps... but that is life. these days i dont mess around with modyfing gas engines that much... i like electricity because its cleaner and less fussy... electric motors are f***in easy. amperes law and faradays law. sometimes i get confused with all the engine stuff with stoichometry and the valve lash and stuff. maybe i am wrong, but eh, it is what it is. do keep in mind that video is like 2 years old... everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. maybe i dont know about valve lash but neither do you know about the modulus of elasticity of material. however we are both free to speak our mind. the purpose of the video is just to show the trailer build for folks who want to make a trailer and see how its fabricated... not really for engine expertise.
Do like most people, don’t post information about stuff they don’t know about.

Yes, I know nothing about what you stated.

That’s why I don’t post about it.

duuude weren't you going to put in a train axle or something like that :ROFLMAO:
that was actually a pretty kewl build, ya gotta bring er back someday lol

duuude weren't you going to put in a train axle or something like that :ROFLMAO:
that was actually a pretty kewl build, ya gotta bring er back someday lol
thats right... lol... I bought a piece of 1.5" diameter cold rolled steel. Train axles are around 4" diameter steel... But a train axle would have worked!!! I live in NJ and across the jersey coast train to NYC I did see a junkyard off the side of the tracks that had train axles and train wheels for scrap like 30 miles from my house on the train line... in theory i could use them, but that would be heavy!!! they would work i think cause my 4x6 bandsaw would probably be able to cut em.
I will bring her back though lol... I kind of miss having the pusher trailer around... its under the deck right now, but yeah.... The main reason why i didnt bring her back was because I use a trailer tire right and welded it to a 5/8" cold rolled axle... it was a pain in the ass to actually center the trailer tire in the middle of the axle. I had to 3d print stuff and go through a few iterations cause it would be off balance and that would then make the trailer wobbly.... Now with the 1.5" axle, i should actually someday go to a machineshop and get a piece of aluminum billet machined so it will accept the trailer wheel and fit center on the 1.5" axle. I'll do that someday.... Or if i find a metal lathe in NJ for under 300 dollars, i will buy it and use it. Which i remember seeing like 2 years ago lol

Last edited:
Get a $30 1" keyed shaft and a go cart hub for 1" shaft, redrill the trailer wheel to fit the hub and you're done.

Get a $30 1" keyed shaft and a go cart hub for 1" shaft, redrill the trailer wheel to fit the hub and you're done.
this was the wheel i was using...

its a generic trailer wheel... if you see the center whole thats 3" in diameter, it needs to be concentric around the 1.5" shaft and have a mounting plate for the 5 holes for the bolts.
i did it before by 3d printing some adapters for welding and it sort of worked, but i dont mind buying a metal lathe for 300 and playing around... metal lathes are cool. probably a minilathe 7 x 10.

Back