How did you find MotoredBikes.com?

Where did you hear about MotoredBikes.com?

• Total voters
Reply to Tom

I'm looking for an exhaust for my chopper when I found this forum and I started reading and liked it.
Thanks

myharle

How? I made a left turn at Albuquerque...

Seriously though, I joined through a direct invitation from Tom. That was way back when the site was just started and I joined under a different 'nom de plume" (Spitfire14e) than I have now. I was member number 2, right after Tom. After a succession of new computers (and lost/forgotten sign-in / passwords) I re-joined under my current moniker.

I saw engine kit parts on EBay while searching for bicycle parts. The EBay offerings aroused my curiosity, so then I googled motorized bikes.

I'm here because of my inherently Dirk Gently style of Google Fu while looking up motorized bicycles. And because of joining Augie's website and then other Google links, and of course from meeting Augie. It sort of helps that Augie is a great ambassador for motor assisted bicycles.

I've been wanting to build an engine powered MaB for years. I had the materials and skill, just no inclination.

I ordered a bike and engine kit from bicyclemotorworks.com and they send me a link to this place in an email. the first time I've ever used a forum like this. It's pretty cool.

Through google, POSSIBLE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

First off I don't know how to start a new thread on here but that is not as important...
So I bought my engine a week ago and it was running great went for a long bike ride and everything then today (5 days later) I had no spark i then found it to be the ground wasnt connected at times b/c of vibrations so i fixed it and it worked fine only now i heard a very very loud ticking noise coming from the clutch and ik everyone says its just the gear noise but its very loud, louder than the engine louder than before when i went for my long bike ride ive looked at many many things and i even put cardboard inside the cover still very loud Ive attached a video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j70BZb9HCuc&feature=youtu.be ) of the sound its making listen when it gets to the clutch side for the ticking noise, the noise seems to stop or slow down quite a bit when i pull in the clutch but i did not include that in the video.
thank you so much and i am very happy to be a member of this forum RIDES GREAT THOUGH NO OTHER PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST TRYING TO PREVENT ANY OTHER ONES
MR

Back