How do I find a Bike Builder?

A lot of people I speak to want an e-bike and they don't care that it costs a squillion and they don't know that it won't do what they want it to do.

The Top of the TOP 10 FAQ, "How fast does it go" ?

Ya tell em, and then, "How much does it cost" ?

Is the formula correct ?
A motor designed to go onto a bicycle where th bicycle was not designed for a motor, but some ask, "how fast does it go", "how much does it cost" and then by some formulation the numbers don't seem to want to add up, "max speed does not match cost", "can get car that does 100 MPH for that price"
( in principle)
throw in, "but no licence, no rego, 100MPG",
So the "max speed" wins out over cost, then lower cost while sacrficing quality, good quality IS available at a higher cost for the same Max Speed @ 6000PRM on 42 tooth sproclet 26" wheel,
"does it go up hills" ?
"yes it can, but...," and they still don't want pay for the extra service cos after all, it's only a bike.

Yet, the Spandos will pay from $7000 + for less matter, ( weight) and ya have to pedal plus buy this colorfull clothing, protein bars and specilly mixed water, yet they justify it, "it's for recreation".
Yet not many can justify, let's say $2500.00 for a "dream you beut perfect HT" with ALL the bugs ironed out, perfectly casted, perfect everything.
That is a saving of, 7000 - 2500 = 4500 DOLLARS NOT SPENT, MONEY IN YA POCKET.
So the question then is, the True Value of a perfect HT on a bike that was not desinged to have a motor is 2500 ~ ?
In my calculations, ya 4500 in front at a cost of 2500 for on road transportation that defies peak hour traffic, licence and registration costs at an average speed of 35-50 kph @ 100mpg, no essential protien chocolate bars or special colored mineral water required.
The REAL Cost is not 2500, it's a Value factor, ( 6/1 when true odds are2/1 principle)
What's it worth to save, when the savings are compared with one's own chosen alternative method of transportation, and that is the curent overall cost to run a car to go to work and earn a salary being the same amount as the worker on a MB ?

it's half moon, these things happen around this part of the moon cycle.

Last edited:
It's not like I get any traffic on my web sites but I will happily put a link to a page that has bike builders listed on it. So if it is here, or on one your sites just let me know and I will add the link. Maybe some of the vendors that only sell kits would do the same thing.

Back