Safety How do you not get burned?

Chainlube

Yeah I'm thinking about some of that safety crap myself, after this crash about 3 weeks ago now and my knee still hurting, but I wear shorts year round, tee shirt sliders or superstars, but gotta to buy one them hard hats, helmets , whatever their called, any suggestions on kind, make, or model and where to buy one, never wore one a kid on my CR or YZ
This is the one I use, https://www.amazon.ca/Skateboard-Removable-Skateboarding-Rollerblading-Adjustable/dp/B07RM24945/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=BMX+helmet&qid=1604933098&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzN0JXOEpUUTlVVVhUJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDIxMzA5NkowUlUyV0FLN1JYJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4NjQyODAyTUc0UkgzVjMyTlc5JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1&psc=1

I have two others, it just depends on what I'm driving at the time.

5-7HEAVEN

Yeah I'm thinking about some of that safety crap myself, after this crash about 3 weeks ago now and my knee still hurting, but I wear shorts year round, tee shirt sliders or superstars, but gotta to buy one them hard hats, helmets , whatever their called, any suggestions on kind, make, or model and where to buy one, never wore one a kid on my CR or YZ
CRUZ, I also wear shorts, tee shirts and Crocs every day of the year.....

except when I ride my bike.

CRUZR47

CRUZ, I also wear shorts, tee shirts and Crocs every day of the year.....

except when I ride my bike.
Love my Crocs as well, couple times a year Cabela's has them for 50% off, so I will snag me up a couple pairs of them

CRUZR47

Got my 4X4 Crocs on now fixing go to parts and get that oxygen sensor gasket that will work on the 2 stroke exhaust, I think it 's a 02 Toyota Highlander gasket not sure of year, but you can't go wrong with Crocs, sometimes I put on 2 different ones and go to town see if anyone says anything, but I'm crazy like that, but got exhaust leak to fix today. Crocs and Adidas rule

5-7HEAVEN

I've been using the same Crocs every day for years.

When it gets dirty, I scrub it down with plain soap and water.