How many old farts here still ride a motorized bike!?

I don't think of myself as old, but I am. I'm closer to 65 than I am 64 so I guess I qualify as old. I still ride a lot, I have three motorized and a pedal bike. I cut and loaded a load of red oak firewood yesterday by myself so I guess age is just a number, the bumps and bruises along the way contribute a lot.

I think I've said this before when I was , 20 or so my best friend was 70 or something . We used to bar hop around Cleveland Ohio so many fun times old and young.inthink of him often one of my best friends I have had..ps I also miss Cleveland it's such a underrated city

Ismell is a Buckeye? Bwahahahaha, I feel for ya man. So am I, we're cursed!

We used to bar hop around Cleveland Ohio
In my much younger days, I actually went bar hopping with my mother once in a while along with anyone else among my friends that were brave enough to join us...lol...lol...One night we got into the car and she wanted to go on a "Magical Mystery Tour" which meant surprise her as to our destination and wake her up when we got there...YEP, it was Boston to NYC that night because they had bars open all night back then...She always did hate the words "Last call for alcohol"...lol...

I grew up in bars as a lil one in the 60's, that was their hobby. A lot of good memories. Downside was stepdad was a violent drunk at home.

I grew up in bars as a lil one in the 60's, that was their hobby. A lot of good memories. Downside was stepdad was a violent drunk at home.
Same here...My family, the English side of my fathers family, used to own and operate the old German Club in Dorchester section of Boston way back when...lol.

Downside was stepdad was a violent drunk at home.
Also a very similar happening at my home back then too...Could be one of the reasons why I no longer drink...lol.

When you hear the words, "get off me ya fat bas**rd" from your bikes, then you will know its time to go on that diet...lol.
My neighbor has a bike he got from a friend to sell. The owner was 300+ or maybe 400 pounds.
Had to move the seat back so he could fit on the bike. The engine didn’t like the load and the bike never performed like the owner wanted. I bet this bike talked to his rider. He had since passed away from the big C.

Edit: The bike is put together rather ratty and I’d consider it a death trap at the moment.

Attachments

• 2E08E764-D867-4C50-87FD-876DE1614ED9.jpeg
    2E08E764-D867-4C50-87FD-876DE1614ED9.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 58
Back