Howdy!

BAMA-SAM

Local time
7:17 PM
I just registered! I recently was diagnosed with a terminal case of motored bike fever! So I built this!

Attachments

• ch_side.jpg
    ch_side.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 178
  • ex_side.jpg
    ex_side.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 122
Hello BAMA-SAM. Welcome to the group. Nice lookin bike. I like the pipe also. Does it make it louder? It sure looks cool. I think you have a spirit rider hanging around your bike. Its glow is radiating/glowing around it. HeeHee.

The Exhaust

The original owner of the exhaust was a circa 70's "Puch Maxi". I de-restricted the header and opened the baffle ports a bit so, yes It's a little louder :D but, not near as much as when I uncapped the stock exhaust :devilish:

I did up jet my NT carb to an 80 (ordered from treats) to go along with the change to the exhaust with a noticeable performance increase, I cruise at about 30mph. I am still tuning the setup so I hope to raise this a bit, I stil have a couple of larger jets to try :devilish:

I have been toying with the idea of an expansion chamber of some sort but, I haven't, pardon the pun, exhausted all my idears for this one here yet!

Hey..Bama..welcome from ENO (Down Under)..Nice ride..another OCC Stingray eh..My son and I have just finished his..That exhaust really gives it class..will have to use it as an optional extra on his sometime..You obviously have some motor and build skills to share..Welcome again

Attachments

• tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 114
Back