Huasheng off kilter

That's because a 2 stroke is lighter than a 4 stroke. I'm pretty sure you could tell the difference with a 212
I have a 4 stroke not a 2. I've also had up to 60 lbs in my side basket; not once have I ever felt like I was going to fall over. After many years of riding I have a very good sense of balance. However, I will say because my bike is top heavy I do use a long kickstand.

I will say because my bike is top heavy I do use a long kickstand.
And they become really top heavy once we plop are ample "assets" on the seats of these bikes...I still fail to see anything about "center of gravity" having any validity whatsoever when we are talking a bicycle with a small motor strapped to it as well as our own indvidual body weight plopped on top of it all...lol.

Now if we are talking about a much heavier frame and motor, motorcycle assembly, THEN I can see where a "center of gravity" would come into play here...lol.

I have a 4 stroke not a 2. I've also had up to 60 lbs in my side basket; not once have I ever felt like I was going to fall over. After many years of riding I have a very good sense of balance. However, I will say because my bike is top heavy I do use a long kickstand.
I use a long kickstand too, and I have a mid mount

And they become really top heavy once we plop are ample "assets" on the seats of these bikes...I still fail to see anything about "center of gravity" having any validity whatsoever when we are talking a bicycle with a small motor strapped to it as well as our own indvidual body weight plopped on top of it all...lol.

Now if we are talking about a much heavier frame and motor, motorcycle assembly, THEN I can see where a "center of gravity" would come into play here...lol.
Top heavy is when you have a melophone in the front basket, a Trumpet in one side basket, and a French horn in the other. I did that once, not the best idea

I've got bigger problems now. Went for a ride today and as soon as I started the engine I noticed a knocking sound followed by some hesitation on acceleration. By the time I got back to the shop it was running like a sick dog. Did some quick snooping and learned the rod bolts come loose on some of these engines because there is no locking washer on them. Looks like I'll be tearing it down to see if that's the problem.

Back