Huasheng wont stay running after clutch maintenance.

Haroryder9709

Local time
12:10 AM
So did a bike swap with the 142f. Had to shorten chain a couple links. Then did some maintenance on clutch cuz apparently i was missing the center nut for the clutch pulley? (Im no mechanic) anyways put it all back together now it takes a couple pulls to get started and then dies after 20ish seconds of running. Also does not roll around freely anymore rear wheel locks up. Wth did I do?

So did a bike swap with the 142f. Had to shorten chain a couple links. Then did some maintenance on clutch cuz apparently i was missing the center nut for the clutch pulley? (Im no mechanic) anyways put it all back together now it takes a couple pulls to get started and then dies after 20ish seconds of running. Also does not roll around freely anymore rear wheel locks up. Wth did I do?
Were going to need some pics & maybe a lil more info to troubleshoot your problem. The huasheng is notorious for a intake manifold leak at the cylinder block. But let's focus on your clutch first.

Were going to need some pics & maybe a lil more info to troubleshoot your problem. The huasheng is notorious for a intake manifold leak at the cylinder block. But let's focus on your clutch first.
Ok ill have to get pics later today its currently at a friends house locked in her garage.

I am a betting you put too thick of retaining nut on the clutch. It takes a thin style jam nut. A regular nut wont work unless ground down thinner. I'm betting the nut is hanging up on the clutch bell.

Man! I cant believe your going to make me disassemble my bike.🤣😂🤣

Oh hey man dont go doing all that just for a pic of a damn nut lol its all good
Nope your good! I had it apart for winter & some other stuff. I'm pulling your chain. Ok this is a true huasheng 142f engine. It uses a bolt & a large retaining washer to hold the clutch on. The Head of the bolt is thinner than a standard bolt. Heres a couple pics. Hope this helps. If not get us some pics of your setup.
20230307_101234.jpg
20230307_101253.jpg

Ill definitely get you pics cuz mines different ive got a deal that goes over the clutch its like a pulley for the belt drive and my buddy and i assumed that got bolted down over the clutch its self

Back