I have 2 years of experience on the same motor... that baby runs like a champ!

ProfessionChik

Local time
5:18 PM
It took me a while to post this... 1) because I am 30, and 2) because I am a female

And now I am confident that I know my bike thoroughly!
Ask away...

I was having an issue with the clutch slipping and checked the internet to see if I could get some suggestions on the issue... and after checking on everything, I found out that you shouldn’t google the symptoms...
You’re going to come up with a ton of different “might be this”...

Anyway, all I’m going to say is, find someone with experience... you’ll end up messing your bike way more than it needs to...

( I have videos/pictures to assist with almost anything anyone needs... DO NOT mess with anything before you’re absolutely sure that the problem lies in that area.)
Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself... they call me Bree...

It took me a while to post this... 1) because I am 30, and 2) because I am a female

Ask away...

I was having an issue with the clutch slipping and checked the internet to see if I could get some suggestions on the issue... and after checking on everything, I found out that you shouldn’t google the symptoms...

Anyway, all I’m going to say is, find someone with experience... you’ll end up messing your bike way more than it needs to...

( I have videos/pictures to assist with almost anything anyone needs... DO NOT mess with anything before you’re absolutely sure that the problem lies in that area.)
Welcome Bree, we won't hold that against you. Got any pics of your bike?

Attachments

• 769D3332-68F6-47F0-8BEF-8F3EA072F10F.jpeg
    769D3332-68F6-47F0-8BEF-8F3EA072F10F.jpeg
    481.3 KB · Views: 178
Nice ride, you know you can turn the head around on that motor and give yourself a little more room to change the plug?

Nice ride, you know you can turn the head around on that motor and give yourself a little more room to change the plug?
How so? I realize that the frame was a little too snug but i didn’t know you could turn the head around!?

Attachments

• D46B72A4-1125-41AE-A078-3C013D8A7757.jpeg
    D46B72A4-1125-41AE-A078-3C013D8A7757.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 154
Here, check the angle of my plug compared to yours. Get a new head gasket before take it off tho.

Attachments

• Elex.jpg
    Elex.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 146

Ask away...

Welcome Bree, Nice ride.
Ya mind telling us why your clutch was slipping and how ya fixed it. Your experience might help someone else

Back