I have 2 years of experience on the same motor... that baby runs like a champ!

Welcome Bree, Nice ride.
Ya mind telling us why your clutch was slipping and how ya fixed it. Your experience might help someone else
My clutch kept slipping so I did what most amateurs do and continued adjusting the clutch cable. (The looser the flower nut; the more I had to lengthen the cable and vise versa)

Anyway, it ended up being the m14 lock nut on the sprocket end bolt... it kept coming undone... so I purchased some blue loctite threadlocker and it was like magic...

Always make sure those nuts are tight... I’ve heard of people using impact tools but I try to stay away from that due to how fragile these engines can be.

Since Chainlube is off line I'll answer
Just puts the S/P up front. This can help for taking the S/P out and when mounting the CDI coil
Yes! Great point... I have only changed my S/P once so I didn’t see it being that big of an issue... until I attempted to tighten it... then you realize what a pain that can be...
I had no idea you could just switch the head around though! Awesome!

Yes! Great point... I have only changed my S/P once so I didn’t see it being that big of an issue... until I attempted to tighten it... then you realize what a pain that can be...
I had no idea you could just switch the head around though! Awesome!
And once again... Thank You!

Back