I wanna see a port map 50+mph

This is probably not what you’re looking to read but it should be mentioned….

There’s more than one way to address the engine to achieve speeds in excess of 50 mph on these motorized bicycles.

BUT…Before one sinks his money into a modified or bigger engine it would be wise to spend some on shoring up the braking system, wheels, tires, and anything the general rolling frame would benefit from pushing a pedal bicycle to speeds this high.
Once those upgrades are addressed and the bad a$$ engine is installed it would also be a good idea to be absolutely sure the chain and sprockets spin true. Correct alignment/round sprockets can sometimes be elusive. If this isn’t correct it could lead to catastrophic results.

A bicycle such as a Roadmaster Granite Peak salvaged from a car wash trash pile probably needs all of the above before it sets out to roll 50 mph on a regular basis.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

There are many engines with no modified porting rolling 50+ mph on flat ground. Many are 26” cruiser style. It’s not a flat out lie. Do some searching around here. When you hit on the right combination you’ll know as soon as you release the clutch and get it rolling…

50 mph can be achieved with a well setup stock engine and a user that knows what they are doing, the down side to this is that you could buy the best engine out there and still not hit 50 if you can't set it up right! There are many users that hit 50 and more take your time learn how to set it up and enjoy the experience.

This is probably not what you’re looking to read but it should be mentioned….

There’s more than one way to address the engine to achieve speeds in excess of 50 mph on these motorized bicycles.

BUT…Before one sinks his money into a modified or bigger engine it would be wise to spend some on shoring up the braking system, wheels, tires, and anything the general rolling frame would benefit from pushing a pedal bicycle to speeds this high.
Once those upgrades are addressed and the bad a$$ engine is installed it would also be a good idea to be absolutely sure the chain and sprockets spin true. Correct alignment/round sprockets can sometimes be elusive. If this isn’t correct it could lead to catastrophic results.

A bicycle such as a Roadmaster Granite Peak salvaged from a car wash trash pile probably needs all of the above before it sets out to roll 50 mph on a regular basis.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

There are many engines with no modified porting rolling 50+ mph on flat ground. Many are 26” cruiser style. It’s not a flat out lie. Do some searching around here. When you hit on the right combination you’ll know as soon as you release the clutch and get it rolling…
Sorry I haven't updated this I'm on a felt faker gas frame now with triple tree forks and disk break in the front and rim break in the back both set up just right trust me I can stop lol

And yes this bike feels way safer than the road master

Attachments

• 16623292025985847124993671690391.jpg
    16623292025985847124993671690391.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 71
How do you get total reduction I'm sorry I haven't gotten the whole mathematics aspect of this

Back