Ill admit I was warned...

GW's Motorized

Local time
3:52 AM
Just to start off with, fenders look sick, but they come at a price.

I love the look of fenders on a bike, and I would love to keep them, but I should have taken the 5 or 10 minutes to reinforce mine.

My bike is an older Huffy Newport. It's an amazing frame, and it has fenders.

I was headed down the road going 35 when with zero warning my bike started skidding almost like socks on tile. It went for almost an entire block. My rear fenders had busted off its mount and bound up the rear wheel and went under it. Now my rear wheel is screwed and the almost brand new tire.

These are the pictures
20230424_155447.jpg

20230424_155451.jpg

20230424_161959.jpg

This is what it did to my fender
20230424_162003.jpg

Damien cares more about people than I do. I care enough to offer advice that will save your skin. I don't give a fart if you listen after that. Sometimes we just need to learn stuff the hard way. I am personally well versed in the art of learning the hard way.
You meanie you...lol...lol.

Let me know if you want me to make some silly ones for you. Free of course. I'm still working on acquiring voice licensing, so it's pretty basic with what I can do there. I usually just use my own voice. Saves a ton of money on licensing. I just need a HD picture or unwatermarked video of high quality, and I can work off of it. Has to be clear like the photos you posted. They just look like crap if they aren't HD. I spent some money on this License, lets have some fun with it. lol

Good song, it's a little over played
REALLY???...It was originally released back in November of 1999 to a few radio stations across the country until its general release in 2000, I first heard it just before Christmas time in NH back in 99...It's 24 years old now Gordy, older than you are...lol...I'm surprised that radio stations even know of its existence any more, let alone they could be over playing it...lol.

REALLY???...It was originally released back in November of 1999 to a few radio stations across the country until its general release in 2000, I first heard it just before Christmas time in NH back in 99...It's 24 years old now Gordy, older than you are...lol...I'm surprised that radio stations even know of its existence any more, let alone they could be over playing it...lol.
Yeah, the local rock music station plays rock from 70s and later. They play quite alot of 90s rock though and that song tends to come over that station alot.

Back