Ill admit I was warned...

GW's Motorized

Local time
1:57 AM
Just to start off with, fenders look sick, but they come at a price.

I love the look of fenders on a bike, and I would love to keep them, but I should have taken the 5 or 10 minutes to reinforce mine.

My bike is an older Huffy Newport. It's an amazing frame, and it has fenders.

I was headed down the road going 35 when with zero warning my bike started skidding almost like socks on tile. It went for almost an entire block. My rear fenders had busted off its mount and bound up the rear wheel and went under it. Now my rear wheel is screwed and the almost brand new tire.

These are the pictures
20230424_155447.jpg

20230424_155451.jpg

20230424_161959.jpg

This is what it did to my fender
20230424_162003.jpg

LOL...LOL.

Oh I can do way better graphics if I made you into a superman movie. I have a ton of money invested into my pc and software. I still love those movies though. I have tons of them in black and white.

Send me a quick clip of you riding, send it to my phone, and I will have you riding it through space or some other cool place. For free bro, for real, send me one.

I have all the proper licensing to use, and sell the work I create. just saying.

I know he may seem like a crazy old mean man just getting kicks from telling everyone what to do. Yeah he does get kicks from telling people what to do, but those people usually get the f off and a ban. He loves telling those people what to do and where they can shove it.
Now here is a real despotic "gruesome twosome" sharing a tender, heart rendering moment together...lol...lol...lol.

Oh I can do way better graphics if I made you into a superman movie. I have a ton of money invested into my pc and software. I still love those movies though. I have tons of them in black and white.

Send me a quick clip of you riding, send it to my phone, and I will have you riding it through space or some other cool place. For free bro, for real, send me one.

I have all the proper licensing to use, and sell the work I create. just saying.
Alas, I have no videos of me riding, don't have a video camera...lol.

Back