Is it still a motorized bike if the build uses a custom frame and motorcycle wheels?

My story of my stop sign ticket was to share my experience of how I was charged on the ticket in CA.
The ticket was for a Bicycle and it didn't go on my driving record,
Yes running stop signs is wrong even though bicycles can legally run stop signs in CA.
I tested that stop sign bicycle law on my M/B because I didn't want to break my momentum at a stop sign that was on a hill,
It was only that one stop sign on that hill as I stop for all other stop signs , Yep I got a ticket and now take a different route so I won't be temped again to run that stop sign,

Pic taken Dec 2022 I now got over 41K miles on my Whizzer in 18 years
I've put over 300K miles on M/C too in the last 18 years with no tickets
I drove over 33K miles in my RV and 300k miles in my SUV with no tickets
Perfect driving record and I get good driver insurance discounts That's not for being stupid :ROFLMAO:
One stop sign ticket on my M/B isn't that bad.,

Stupid is doing the same thing over and over again and not learning from your mistakes

View attachment 198159
Dang Brother
You are a true rolling stone.
That’s a LOT of accumulated miles.. tickets or not.

You have an actual Whizzer? OH post a picture of your ride!!!!!
2005 NE-5 Whizzer Motorbike
DSCF3708.JPG

DSCF9727.JPG

Oh that is one sweet ride. Thanks for sharing it. A real whizzer and not rusting in some old garage. Very cool.

My bike may look somewhat similar, someone just last week asked if it were a whizzer. I said no, I wish, it would actually be worth a lot of money.

Oh that is one sweet ride. Thanks for sharing it. A real whizzer and not rusting in some old garage. Very cool.

My bike may look somewhat similar, someone just last week asked if it were a whizzer. I said no, I wish, it would actually be worth a lot of money.
I've had people think my bike is a whizzer. "Maybe someday" I always tell them
20230706_142815.jpg

Back