Just in case you missed it.

I hope 2strokestuffing gets the record. He's been working hard.
I'd like to see that but it's not very realistic,he's way short on power,way short on speed and has way too much drag.Yes he's been working hard and last year was a waist of time and money as will be the case for this year as I don't think they will run it,and the big teams like Buddfab are hard to beat!

Last edited:
Maybe Team Flying Pigs could bring on World Record Speed runner Darren Boychuck and challage those numbers... Ha

Darren hold the Aspirated liquid cooled twins cylinder 350cc motorcycle title...

Zoom Zoom...

112.299 mpr with a sidecars 👍Yamaha RZ-350 Two-Stroke...

Zoom Zoom...

Darren Boychuk 👍

And they make a RS 60cc units too...

Don

Maybe Team Flying Pigs could bring on World Record Speed runner Darren Boychuck and challage those numbers... Ha

Darren hold the Aspirated liquid cooled twins cylinder 350cc motorcycle title...

Zoom Zoom...

112.299 mpr with a sidecars 👍Yamaha RZ-350 Two-Stroke...

Zoom Zoom...

Darren Boychuk 👍

And they make a RS 60cc units too...

Don

The 50cc class has been known in those circles to be one of the hardest to do! Since the days of Kreidler top engineers,designers and tuners try and fail to get the record these guy's end up holding for over a decade,making 45+ hp from a 50cc is getting to the point of none left to make LOL. Think about this 150 mph from 50cc is very fast,and there are 40 sub classes for 50 cc and out of all those the next fastest is 94 mph and actually the next closest speeds are not until the 250-350cc classes,it takes 5-7 x the engine displacement to equal the 50cc's speed and alot of them in those classes don't it's only the odd one!

I'd like to see that but it's not very realistic,he's way short on power,way short on speed and has way too much drag.Yes he's been working hard and last year was a waist of time and money as will be the case for this year as I don't think they will run it,and the big teams like Buddfab are hard to beat!
So he'd need to make 45HP? He said he will be making around 30. Maybe he needs to start experimenting with other fuels or nitrous o_O

So he'd need to make 45HP? He said he will be making around 30. Maybe he needs to start experimenting with other fuels or nitrous o_O
He's all ready been playing with other fuel's to get the 30 hp,N20 takes a complicated electronic system to be done right and it adds weight that he can't afford!Should anyone get close to the Buddfab record they will run again to defend or reclaim it anyway they still had more to go speed wise! If you pay attention during the Buddfab run just before they enter the measured mile,you can hear the rider trying to give it more throttle with no response just a flat bog sound as the engine was too loaded up in that gear ratio to accelerate and unload the rpm as it did in the previous gears,so they can alter that final ratio and still get more witch will be very hard to beat since that will put them over 150 mph!Alex (2stroke stuffing) may be able to set a record in a lower class but it won't be the world's fastest 50cc.

Back