lights

Yea that's the link to just the Mini Gen that comes in the 12v Light Kit
I was more interested if anyone has tried the Light Kit and how it works for them.
I seems like the solution to powering lights on your bike from your motor.
Even though the Light kit is kinda $$$

Has anyone tried using the 12v or 6v light Kit shown in this store? @ www.ebaystores.com/WONDERFUL-CREATIONS-STORE

Has anyone tried one of these Motorized Bike Light Generator that you can wire to your motor
Sorry couldn't get the link to pop up so I took a pic.
It's been discussed before, there is a 6 volt generator and and 12 volt one. Never tried them so I don't know how well they work. I wonder if they will suck power from the engine.

It's been discussed before, there is a 6 volt generator and and 12 volt one. Never tried them so I don't know how well they work. I wonder if they will suck power from the engine.

I'm thinking, There so over priced no one will buy them. I bet the lights are dim un till ya get your bike up to speed.
It shouldn't suck power from the engine it's a separate unit. I like the fact that the kit charges a battery to operate the lights.
I wonder how long were gonna wait un till someone chimes in and gives us a review on the Light Kit?

I was curious on how close to the mag it has to be, but it looks like there is no adjustment. The mounting holes aren't slotted.

What are the exact specs that the 12v generator can provide?
If you look at the spec listing at the store I suggested it will tell you 14.4v 1.2A They suggest to use their LED 10w lights and Battery + mini charger. Battery is charged off the mini gen, And at high speeds 1.5A

Last edited:
I've found that the mini gen kills the engine before its even wired. While troubleshooting i installed the mini gen with the motor running. Before I could get it all the way in place the engine had died. Maybe it's coiled in reverse and reacting with the coil already there? I just know the engine dies before any load is placed on it.

I've found that the mini gen kills the engine before its even wired. While troubleshooting i installed the mini gen with the motor running. Before I could get it all the way in place the engine had died. Maybe it's coiled in reverse and reacting with the coil already there? I just know the engine dies before any load is placed on it.

Sure ya didn't wire it wrong That Mini Gen is suppose to be a separate unit and not wired into the engine. But just be powered by the engine Ya could of had it reversed Did ya try everything?

Back