lights

Ahmet

I heard that it forces the engine.
I mean you will get less performance of the engine i guess.

Tyler6357

Ahmet

But it will affect Magento's Magnetic field thus making it harder to spin . Decreasing engine Performance.

Frogslayer

More than decrease engine performance. Take away so much power it will kill the engine. Not turning power but electricity power so spark is weak. I tried with those exact lights and different lights but no success yet. I did buy rectifiers and have them to try and get a small charge to a small battery one day but I always ride the electric bike at night so I stopped playing with it.
It's possible this may work but I haven't tried.

Tyler6357

More than decrease engine performance. Take away so much power it will kill the engine. Not turning power but electricity power so spark is weak. I tried with those exact lights and different lights but no success yet. I did buy rectifiers and have them to try and get a small charge to a small battery one day but I always ride the electric bike at night so I stopped playing with it.
It's possible this may work but I haven't tried.
That looks like a much better deal!

Hyratel

honestly, I stopped pursuing the genset question on my 4-stroke and went lithium. no regrets.

go for the 4800mAh, it's $2 more than the 3000mAh, it's the size of a pack of playing cards, 12v output, built in battery protection/charger circuit, no muss, no fuss, no digging around in the motor. AND no parasitic load on the motor, and no worrying about not having enough power for lights at idle