Lost Another Motor

In fact you could get feeler gauges and a torque wrench for less than a $100. Investing in some tools will be much cheaper than replacing engines every few months.

I would get some better gaskets man, a Toyota O2 sensor gasket to use as the exhaust gasket is like 10$, and (if you wanted) my complete gasket kit is 15$ shipped. Wayy better than having to spend 150$ on a new engine every couple of months as SIdewinder Jerry mentioned.

Personally, Warranties on these engines are a joke, usually, the seller is gonna have you ship them back and provide proof of purchase. Most times they will say it's your fault and won't warranty the engine,etc etc.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm trying to resurrect a dead motor out my backyard boneyard the motor only has about 4 miles on it, problem seems to be no spark.

I got several used magnetos and about 3 nearly new CDIs I'm trying to get a spark out of anyone got a hot tip that I can use to get 1 sparking?

The 3 year warrantee company is not answering my request to honor his warrantee replacement.

If I fail at my god-like resurrection of another junk motor which kit should I buy BBR or Zeda for a good powerful engine?

Attachments

• 20220421_151644_HDR.jpg
    20220421_151644_HDR.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 97
Back