Lost Another Motor

Not to mention that exhaust manifold in the picture that is totally oil soaked from a blown exhaust gasket.

Don't wonder that you keep going though motors so often...It's due to lack of understanding how these things work, or don't work, as exhibited by your frequent breakdowns, as well as lack of proper maintenance and simple repairs that need to be applied from time to time.

Ps...After 7 years on the forums, you already know the answers to your multitudes of problems with your builds have been discussed here on the forums many, many, times and you have not applied many of the resolutions offered to you by many seasoned pro's trying to help you over these 7 years. Your 1,913 posts seem to be more concerned about conspiracy theories about Mormon's and the lizard people and other reptilian creatures that supposedly live among us trying to take over the world than they do about getting your motors to run right.

Be careful with the reptillians man. I saw a dude get punched by one and his head spun 720 degrees!

Anyone recognize this cylinder with a name brand new won't start got spark, got gas, got air but, i ain't got it to run.
I'd just get that $107 kit I posted in another thread and never touch it with any kind of tool if I were you. I mean that cuz I think you kind of live by the "if it ain't broken, let's break it" motto.

Well, every 6 to 8 months the motor blows out got to order a new one.

Could the reason be the exhaust gasket blows out then gets my motor drench in filthy oil including the rest of my bike and boots. The oil lubricant should be in the cylinder even though I am running it at 5 oz to 1 gallon. Every one else will say 4 oz to 1 gallon but the manufacturer sez, 6 oz to 1 ga?

Do you think they will keep their 3-year guarantee and replace it without hesitation?
You should just get a 4 stroke kit. Save yourself the hassle. With that said, I have only ever blown one 2 stroke engine, and I caused it by pushing it for like 5 miles pegged out in the middle of summer trying to get 1 tenth of a mph more. I still have my second engine, shes's got about 5k miles on her, still running strong as a potbelly pig.

Don't wonder that you keep going though motors so often...It's due to lack of understanding how these things work, or don't work, as exhibited by your frequent breakdowns, as well as lack of proper maintenance and simple repairs that need to be applied from time to time.
Not to mention the oil. Everyone says 32:1 mix, but he throws an extra oz in just because. Then complains about it getting all over his shoes.
I really think there is a troll or two around here.

Not to mention the oil. Everyone says 32:1 mix, but he throws an extra oz in just because. Then complains about it getting all over his shoes.
I really think there is a troll or two around here.
A pound of oil for every gallon of gas is what I recommend and generations behind me have sworn by 😄 Its easier to remember like the school locker combo 0-0-0.

Sure kids steal your books and your motor will get you Sniped by the EPA, but you don't gotta remember s**t!

Attachments

• images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20220429-201949.png
    Screenshot_20220429-201949.png
    731.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20220429_090227778.jpg
    IMG_20220429_090227778.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 84
Back