Mag wheel parts?

Whitewill1412

Local time
10:34 PM
I just bought bicycle-engines' last set of green Zeda mags. Planning a new build. What parts do I need to install sprocket and brake disc? Is it a simple process?

I just bought bicycle-engines' last set of green Zeda mags. Planning a new build. What parts do I need to install sprocket and brake disc? Is it a simple process?
Do you have the URL link to the mags you bought so we can see what your working with?

That's the one thing I don't buy from B-E.com as I can't verify who actually makes them for Zeda...I buy mine from bikeberry, The only thing I ever buy from them because I know the maker is actually STAR Wheels who do make a good product, plus they already come with the sprocket, calipers and disks with the mags.

These are actually the strongest mags, 3 spoke, all set up with the items your talking about and the whole set up is $149.99...So for 20 bucks more, you get everything you need.

3_spoke_mag_wheel_angled_main_black_w_shadow_1024x.jpg

Here's the link.
Yep...Thats about what I thought...The weak spots of those mags are where the mag spokes connect either to the hubs or the rims...They wind up cracking and breaking when used on motorised bikes...This is why I use the three spoke variety of mags by STAR...No fatigue cracks whatsoever for three years running now with about 3000 miles or so on them.

Yep...Thats about what I thought...The weak spots of those mags are where the mag spokes connect either to the hubs or the rims...They wind up cracking and breaking when used on motorised bikes...This is why I use the three spoke variety of mags by STAR...No fatigue cracks whatsoever for three years running now with about 3000 miles or so on them.
I have those ones. I think the problem ones are the 10 spoke. I don't ride mine hard anyway, I got 2 others for that.

Do you have the URL link to the mags you bought so we can see what your working with?

That's the one thing I don't buy from B-E.com as I can't verify who actually makes them for Zeda...I buy mine from bikeberry, The only thing I ever buy from them because I know the maker is actually STAR Wheels who do make a good product, plus they already come with the sprocket, calipers and disks with the mags.

These are actually the strongest mags, 3 spoke, all set up with the items your talking about and the whole set up is $149.99...So for 20 bucks more, you get everything you need.

3_spoke_mag_wheel_angled_main_black_w_shadow_1024x.jpg
That is the cat's meow, plug n play.

Back