Mag wheel parts?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Screenshot_20230422_184125_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I do admit I did have to scroll a bit

I found them on Amazon searching those exact word when I was pricing parts for building a new mb.
I see, said the blind man, to his deaf son, as he picked up his hammer and saw...lol.

The browser I'm using must have changed its search algorithym since last time I searched for that online...Good work there young whippersnapper...lol.

Does this look right?

Of course you need some longer screws to get through the sprocket, disc and spacer. If your chain doesn't quite clear, you can use a few washers between disc and spacer.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
When I did my rear wheel I bought several different size spacers from gobilda.com. They have a bunch of different ID spacers in different widths. It made it easy to get the wheel where it needed to be for chain lines.
The spacers are inexpensive.

I live in the hills. Is it absolutely impossible to use a 44 tooth sprocket on this setup? If so is there a smaller sprocket to go on the engine end of the chain?

Back