Minarelli Builders Thread

Gotta wonder about that and how they come up with those numbers. A link below on numbers from SOCAL event…dyno..

Post #34 page #4 by FrankHorrigan6…

Santa Claus made an early drop…I’m Santa Claus. 👀
Planning on pairing this with an RDM crank(thanks to Cannonball3), PWK 28 carb, and suitable pipe if it all works out.

The exhaust port has 2 smaller ports from the bore into the exhaust port.

The intake port is odd shaped and big.

The piston is flat topped and the cylinder
bolts down like the one piece CG.. like the NR80…4 hex bolts down by the case. No stud through the length of the cylinder.

Word of advice, you better buy stock in underwear, cause you'll be needing them. Also going to need a bulletproof bike to hold up to that beast. I'm thinking you need a build thread when you start on this one. I'd like 2 follow it.👍 I'm betting that thing is going to be a screamer!!! Yeah that cylinder kit with the yasuni low mount C16 pipe I bet will be wicked.

Word of advice, you better buy stock in underwear, cause you'll be needing them. Also going to need a bulletproof bike to hold up to that beast. I'm thinking you need a build thread when you start on this one. I'd like 2 follow it.👍 I'm betting that thing is going to be a screamer!!! Yeah that cylinder kit with the yasuni low mount C16 pipe I bet will be wicked.
I probably will do a thread. It’ll be a while as I accumulate the gear to go with it. I don’t have anything yet… frame, wheels, etc.

ScooterSwapShop has Malossi Mineralli kits on sale for Christmas.

These engines have turned in to my buzz. I’d like to build a whole bunch of em. 🙂

I posted the horizontal..corrected.

ScooterSwapShop has Malossi Mineralli kits on sale for Christmas.

These engines have turned in to my buzz. I’d like to build a whole bunch of em. 🙂

Yeah that's a good price & I know he recently extended the sale time. I've personally talked with them guys & they are die hard scooter dudes.

Back