Motorized bike help

mr.mcheese

Local time
5:55 PM
My motorized bike won't start, I don't know why, it used to run but now it just won't start. Can you skip the CDI box on the two-stroke engines?

Yea, you need the CDI. Put a wrench on your head bolts and see how tight they are.
The stock spark plug is crap. Replacing it with a ngk br6hs is a good place to start.
How long did your bike run before it wouldn't crank anymore? Are you using a 100% ethanol free gas?
He stayed on line for one whole minute according to the log, I don't think he is in much of a hurry to get his answers if he couldn't stay online here long enough to get an answer...lol....lol.

mr.mcheese

New Member · From Mobile
Joined Today at 7:00 PM
Last seen Today at 7:01 PM

Joined Today at 7:00 PM and last seen at 7:01 PM.

My motorized bike won't start, I don't know why, it used to run but now it just won't start. Can you skip the CDI box on the two-stroke engines?
There can literally be 100s of causes for no start scenario...You need to to post some pics of the bike and motor for us to see what your worknig with, is it new?, is it old?, did you build it?. what motor kit is it and where did you get it from?, has it ever been crashed?. has it gone at least 200 miles yet for breakin?, What is the oil/gas mix ratio you are using?...Etc, Etc, Etc.

It reminds me of an episode of Star Trek, Next Generation...lol.

Many questions to ask to narrow down the problem, you need to be prepared to spend some time here on the forums to get answers from our volunteer members who are prepared to help but you have to stay online long enough to accomplish this and be able to answer some questions along with posting some pics.

Back