New guy here.

S

SlicerDicer

I am going to be mounting a 80cc on my mikes bike. Mikes Hard Lemonade that is :) My old neighbor was a beer rep so I received it and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. And this is perfect!

I got this bike from a friend and I am going to try my first venture into putting a motor on it. Mikes Hard Lemonade! :D

It wont let me post image yet but I will as soon as I can.

Mikes Lemonade you say? Tastes like floor cleaner! :LOL:

Now about those pictures....

bamabikeguy said:
Howdy Slice -

What part of the country will you be terrorizing?

Pix seem to take less time nowaday to get posted. Have fun. :D

I am in Rio Rancho NM Updated my location.

Bikeguy Joe said:
Mikes Lemonade you say? Tastes like floor cleaner! :LOL:

Now about those pictures....

Yes but Mikes gets ya drunk :eek: :eek:

And here is the image.

1282_mikesbike_2.jpg

You can see a larger image Here if you wish

Hey Slice,

I just came up with a new idea, wonder if you and a few others might want to try out this idea I have.

Intro has newbies and pros in the same group, but if first builders went to a seperate topic, then folks with the same engine/bike type could come in as big brothers/sisters and watch the build.

You would not get lost in the increasing traffic.

How bout this idea for people who come to build their VERY FIRST bike.

Similar to the PICTURE GALLERY. Like Chopper, he's a good sport. He could have come on, known where to get our translation of the instructions, double checked others, and we would have known OIL right off the bat.

For instance, we know at least 5 folks who are about to start. SliceDice, those people waiting for Dax to get to the post office, your ShowMe buddy with the lemon bike in St. Louis......

They could start a thread in MY FIRST BUILD, in the SUBJECT line they put the engine type/vendor. "70 cc "

We can see "who they are" as author of the thread, edit the subject for clarity.

They can post pix ahead of time, get the bugs out of the bike/frame, then we follow them through till they take a ride and holler whoooooo-hoooooooooo..

That way all these loose things that belong to that one bike, can just be added till there, transfered to a whooooooo hooooooo moment, enter in the Bike of the Month contest, take a long trip, etc.

Do you see how easy that would be? Unless we get 10 volunteers there is no way to keep vanity "modifications" out of tech.

Tom could make it where we move it to that MY FIRST BUILD spot. (maybe we already can, I just move or delete).

Music on: (I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy)

Hell with that slapping leather, it's easier to buzz n' awe.

If you think it might work, tell augie and tom....i'm gonna ask the others.

i'm not expanding the directory right now, but anyone who wants to start a "project topic" may even earn a "sticky" if it gets good and juicy. people should respect that personal topic and stay very on-topic.

sorry for going off-topic in your intro, SlicerDicer, we're not always like this, lots of growth and activity has us bouncin' off the walls...

...welcome to MBc 8)

I would be happy to document building it. I would even go as far as to make video's of putting it together "short clips" and things like that if you want.

cool !!!
I haven't seen a vid of an install before, but have built or participated in four gas and one electric so far
even a link to it would be nice

I am thinking of getting a 49cc 4 stroke on Fleabay. I do not know the quality of the engine but I guess I should go with one that is not banned from USA import.

Back