new here, hello

I have no intention of a 50cc motor, I want to put the biggest one on I can.

Now this HT 2T motor, is there really a 80cc oen, because I read that most aren't really that big. What about the exhaust and fuel tank setup, anyone have all that stuff all together in one package to make it simple?

Pablo is there someone that sells all the stuff I'd need to bolt this right up on a saturday and be ready to go?

That's why I put 80cc in parentheses "80"cc = 67cc

In one day - all the mods? It's possible, but I doubt it. You're going to need to shop around to get the engine go fast parts....the China engine out of the box is not a race engine, to say the least. I mean seriously, get a 125cc engine or something and do all the bits yourself if you want to really scream, but then you are into the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm note really looking to go that fast, have a drag car for that.

if it will maintain 15 mph up a decent hill, and cruise at 30 to 35 on flat ground with my 275 lbs on it that's plenty. The goal, is go be able to do my 75 miles a week on a gallon of gas or less.

I have already thought about finding a small dirtbike engine to mount in a modified bike frame with your kit, maybe a 50 or 80cc dirt bike, but that's gonna draw a little too much attenion I think.

I wonder if I could do that actually, a 50cc dirtbike engine, put a bike chain sproket on it, and just flip the bike wheel around, or will the rear hub not work that way because of the 1 way setup that's in it?

there are left hand side rear wheels
just check with your local bicycle shop, they should be able to help you with that

Seems like this may be getting easier.

With a small dirt bike motor, as long as I can muffle it to a level that's quiet enough (with a good streetbike muffler that should be possible) this might actually work. I'm just concerned with the gear reduction, the smallest front sproket and biggest rear sproket are still gonna be alot taller then a small 50cc dirt bike because those are set up with a 13 inch tall tire give or take, you put a 27 inch tall tire in the mix and the gearing goes to the moon.

Might be back to the jackshaft idea already LOL.

Back