NGK plug cap problem

Well, sounds like they don't just give a free education to everyone that wants a free ride, you at least need to be smart enough to work with a pencil and paper with high school math ability.

Best of luck luck with your other lofty other ambitions, I think you will need a lot of it bud, a real lot.

I can do all adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing I need to do in my head, but formulas I still need a pen and paper for, though a calculator sure is handy sometimes. I'm more likely to have a calculator nearby than a notebook. I keep one at my desk and one on my workbench, and I'm not likely to be many other places.

I can manage some formulas without pen and paper if you give me an extra hour to get all the numbers straight in my head

Well, sounds like they don't just give a free education to everyone that wants a free ride, you at least need to be smart enough to work with a pencil and paper with high school math ability.
What do you mean by (other lofty

Best of luck luck with your other lofty other ambitions, I think you will need a lot of it bud, a real lot.
What do you mean by (other lofty ambitions) ???????

75 math equations in 30 minutes including algebra, triginomatry, calcus, algarythems. Etc. I'm.not insulted by a simplleton who gives bad advice and puts people down to "TRY" to make himself look better.
Like I said I never give up! Never surrender! I will get my certification, your just a week little person who needs to "TRY" And bring people down.
I AM A BETTER MAN THAN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE. ENJOY YOUR DAY. OH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT.

Seriously! This site is all "I do it this way and I know best for 20 years and you're a moron, blah, blah, blah." Who gives a flying F! Good for you! And this guy humbly admits he's not good at math and people have to jump in with insults. And by the way, what's wrong with a free education? You got one through High School and Sanders proposes it through college. Is this a great country or what? We could do it and the cost would be minimal, the benefits enormous.
Oh, and KC, let's see another picture of one of your bikes. I haven't seen one in the last 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I AM A BETTER MAN THAN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE. ENJOY YOUR DAY. OH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT.
Yep, you are a much better man than I.

I will just sit here in my home shop and suffer though another day being a shamed looser in your eyes.
Is it OK with you if I finish these builds I have in the shop now?

Or should I just curl up in a ball and die?
You being the better man in every way, I deffer to you good sir.

paper beats calculator any day.

you can (usually) always find the error in a sheet of paper.

calculators get grumpy when you enter things wrong.

praise the lord we arent still using slide rules and log tables...

then theres stories of those people with amnesia, that can do massive calculations instantly... one of them said it was because he would forget the numbers if he stopped to think about it!:D

ive been doing this for seventy nine years and...wait...im only 33 still.

oops :p

Back