NGK plug cap problem

That's a good one, Thanks. I honestly did work for Chicago hardware all through high school. 4Years set up machines, cut thread, rollthrrad, CNC Milling &welding. Cut off. Too many to list.
And finished high-school while working full-time. Didn't choose it as a career though. Huge company on the near west side still there. I have a friend who is gonna teach me some basic welding refresher.

Or am I just having another LOFTY DREAM? DOOOOOAHHH!!!!!

It's not amnesia, it's autism.
no, while it is autistics that are normally known for it, the one guy i had in mind was about 60, suffered shell-shock, and thought he was still 21, got very disconcerted when he looked in a mirror at one point. thought his parents where still alive, freaked out when his brother showed up. i will have to try and find the case study online somewhere and link it. it was definitely amnesia. his last forty years were a complete blank.

I think it is called savant syndrome now because the original french "idiot savant" term has become politically incorrect. While it often sits with autistic and Asperger's folks, it doesn't have to. Some dementia patients or brain injured (as HS mentioned) acquire it too. We had a clerk in the local liquor store could tally up the bill faster than the cash register could.

Whoa, whoa, back down on the hurt feelings.
It is not a zero sum game. You don't need to belittle others to feel like you are something. Yeah I got some years behind me, they only count for what I did with them. You are right that "I'M right because I've got 40 years" doesn't mean a darned thing. It would just be me trying to say I was superior without any question. Use those years to explain the logic and reasons behind the answer.

Good show for going back to school! I've never left. There is a great joy in learning new things and how they connect to what you already know. I retired from one job and now go to school 2 days a week for the sheer joy of it. That does not make me better or worse than any other person. Quite frankly, I love KC Vale's photos of his new creations. Glad he can make a living at it. Back off with the defensiveness and enjoy productive conflict as a way to improve, there are some amazing folks here,

Steve

Defensiveness? Oh, so reacting to an out of nowhere sarcastic insult is defensiveness? And there's so much "one upping" here it's ridiculous. Classic low self-esteem. Hey, I can look something up on Wiki too.

no, while it is autistics that are normally known for it, the one guy i had in mind was about 60, suffered shell-shock, and thought he was still 21, got very disconcerted when he looked in a mirror at one point. thought his parents where still alive, freaked out when his brother showed up. i will have to try and find the case study online somewhere and link it. it was definitely amnesia. his last forty years were a complete blank.

Back