Night Riders! What are you running for lights?

I highly highly recommend getting the rechargeable 3000 lumen cree bike light from Stupidbright.com
Best light i have ever had hands down. I can see for blocks and see anything reflective for as far as i can see. The price seems high but it pays for its self in no time. I can see everything and everyone can see me coming. All cars think i have a high beam on. No other lights can compare.

If you go to ebay and type in 15000lm9xcree securitystore. Its the second one down. they have them up to 20000 lu, but believe me 15000 is crazy bright

I smell false advertising all over them cree bulbs being sold in chineese flashlights. Cree themselves claim the max output for an xm-l bulb to be 1040 lumens, and thats with a good enough heatsink to pull the generated heat away. Without a heatsink that same voltage used to achieve 1040 lumens per bulb isn't going to reach 1040 lumens for long as leds function less efficiently when too hot (it'll dim as it heats up). I cannot believe the claim of 15000 lumens for 9 leds on that flashlight when according to the led manufacturer says 9 bulbs will max out at 9360 lumens. If that flashlight has no heatsink don't expect over 700 lumens per bulb, or 6300 lumens. I found a skyray flashlight with 9x cree xm-l bulbs claiming 22000 lumens. Most of us should already know how the chinese love to exaggerate on numbers (china girl's displacement). I hate false advertising...

Last edited:
your probably right, however this is what it looks like. That building is 100 feet away. That's bright enough for me.

It was hanging on the wall of a friends garage, and it looked like a good fit. There are tons of them on ebay if your huntin for another.

Nice. Yeah, I should have gone to ebay first, but I found mine on Lowbrow customs after a search for them on JPCycles. Probably spent more than I should have, but wanted a specific look.

Back