Now THAT's A Tank!

FrizzleFried

Local time
7:46 AM
...built for long rides...

:D

Up for sale locally...

285082751_5410553749006994_6813702634775454592_n.jpg

Would hanging or mounting the tank in front of the handle bars bean option. Just wondering cause my friends bike is in shambles and the only other frame he has is a girl's beach cruiser.

Would hanging or mounting the tank in front of the handle bars bean option. Just wondering cause my friends bike is in shambles and the only other frame he has is a girl's beach cruiser.
Ask yourself this question...If a bike is in "shambles" is it even safe enough to be strapping a motor to it???...I wouldn't...An ill prepared, shambles, bike is no bike to even be pedal riding, let alone motor driven...Just saying.

Ask yourself this question...If a bike is in "shambles" is it even safe enough to be strapping a motor to it???...I wouldn't...An ill prepared, shambles, bike is no bike to even be pedal riding, let alone motor driven...Just saying.
I think he found that out when his back sprocket wasn't tight. The chain got in-between the sprocket and spokes twisted it all and the crank stay. Lucky he was only doing 10mph.

Back