Now THAT's A Tank!

Hey, don't talk about my bike that way 😂
The funny thing about a "shambles" is that most people in this day and age don't even know what that is.

In Elizabethan English, a shambles was a meat market, butcher shop...Those suckers must have been an awfully "pretty" sight in those days since most people in this day and age DO NOT know what the word shambles even means...lol...it is meant to be a really nasty, disatrous, mess of a sight...lol.

shambles​

noun

sham·bles ˈsham-bəlz

plural in form but singular or plural in construction

1: Elizabethan English
a: archaic, : a meat market

2: SLAUGHTERHOUSE
a: a place of mass slaughter or bloodshed...the battlefield became a shambles
b: a scene or a state of great destruction
c : the city was a shambles after the bombing

3: MESS
(1) : a scene or a state of great disorder or confusion...an economy in shambles
(2) : great confusion

The funny thing about a "shambles" is that most people in this day and age don't even know what it is.

In Elizabethan English, a shambles was a meat market, butcher shop...Those suckers must have been an awfully "pretty" sight in those days since most people in this day and age DO NOT know what the word shambles even means...lol...it is meant to be a really nasty, disatrous, mess of a sight...lol.

shambles​

noun

sham·bles ˈsham-bəlz

plural in form but singular or plural in construction

1: Elizabethan English
a: archaic, : a meat market

2: SLAUGHTERHOUSE
a: a place of mass slaughter or bloodshed...the battlefield became a shambles
b: a scene or a state of great destruction
c : the city was a shambles after the bombing

3: MESS
(1) : a scene or a state of great disorder or confusion...an economy in shambles
(2) : great confusion
Thank you, Professor Damien

It's actually pretty different from most builds I see on the forum. While most try for nice details and slick paint work, you have achieved a madmax meets water world theme.

This bike has grown on me.

I'm gonna make a shamble of this.
What does shambles mean in the singular D? Please use it in a sentence as an example.

"Shamble" in the singular tense, without the "S" ending to it does not convey the same meaning.

Same with "shambled" as in "He was last seen stumbling down the road as he just "shambled" along" in a drunken, disheveled fashion.

shamble​

shăm′bəl​

intransitive verb​

1. To walk in an awkward, lazy, or unsteady manner, shuffling the feet.

Back