Old oldskool BMX

I thought I'd post this pic to see if anyone might know where I can get a bike like this that's in better shape. I used to have one back in the late 70's/early 80's. Always thought it would be cool to motorize! Don't know if an engine would fit in there. So if anyone knows of a bike like this that's in better shape let me know.
438_bmx3_1.jpg

DZ I spoke to Mike today (the guy with the bikes) and I can have both for 50.00 cash ....I'll take my camera with me today and get you some photos and post the for you 1 is black and the other is yellow with #2 number plates on each side ,
the black one has one of those twist grip boxes that makes a verrrrooommm sound when you twist it and the yellow one needs the rims and crank repacked badly.......I'll let you know with photos later....Dave

Thats ok doc. and loco...yes, get pics. i'm leaving for my job again this sunday and will probably be gone for a couple weeks at least. If i'm not around for awhile i'm still interested in those other bikes. I'd like to get one that is as intact as possible.

I saw one of those at a bicycle graveyard here in San Antonio, TX 10 years ago, and wished I had the 10$ to rescue it then! I thought it was a mini-bike, at first. I guess that can be remedied! Good luck on your project!!

Back