Old Schwinn > Newer Cruiser?

FrizzleFried

Local time
1:24 PM
I can pick this old Schwinn frame (and extras) up for $30.00 locally.

288872180_5234401516607071_7169112873797885902_n.png

Will that older (Edit: Looks like it's a 2001 model) Schwinn frame be stronger than the new ... but much thicker Kent frame that I recently used for my build?

I have a Kent Bayside and a 1995 Schwinn, the old Schwinn is much better quality (it's Taiwanese). I have not used it for a in frame gas motor, mine has a front electric hub motor and it has held up well. The down tubes appear to be smaller diameters, and the engine would probably fit without an adapter.

That bike looks a lot like my Schwinn Fivestar, it was born in 85. The fivestar is a 6 speed though.

John Xena says: "What's a Taiwan?"
Taiwan, officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), is an Island country in East Asia, at the junction of the East and South China Seas in the northwestern Pacific Ocean, with the People's Republic of China, (Communist China) (PRC) to the northwest, Japan to the northeast, and the Philippines to the south.

Don't tell John Xena that or the Chinese will stop paying him.
Taiwan, officially known as the Republic of China (ROC), is an Island country in East Asia, at the junction of the East and South China Seas in the northwestern Pacific Ocean, with the People's Republic of China, (Communist China) (PRC) to the northwest, Japan to the northeast, and the Philippines to the south.

Don't tell John Xena that or the Chinese will stop paying him.
They will probably not allow him to keep on kissing Xi Jingping's butt in the middle of Tiananmen Square either...lol...Pucker up Johnny...lol...Kissy, Kissy, Kissy...lol.

The only difference between a butt kisser and a :poop: head???...Depth perception...lol...lol.

They will probably not allow him to keep on kissing Xi Jingping's butt in the middle of Tiananmen Square either...lol...Pucker up John...lol...Kissy, Kissy, Kissy...lol.

The only difference between a butt kisser and a :poop: head???...Depth perception...lol...lol.

Man I'd be more scared of getting kicked in the face than actually having my head up it's butt!

Back