Opinions on aftermarket cdi and magnetos

neodymium

Local time
12:52 AM
What are you guys opinions on these kits? Has anyone used these or tested them in any capacity? I don't care for the stock magneto mainly. I plan on keeping my cdi since the phantom kit is supposedly "upgraded"

I specifically plan on buying and making sure they work but maybe only keeping as backups. Most of the magnetos I've seen online are sketchy. And ordering in the past it's been 60% chance they are DOA.

What are you guys opinions on these kits? Has anyone used these or tested them in any capacity? I don't care for the stock magneto mainly. I plan on keeping my cdi since the phantom kit is supposedly "upgraded"

I specifically plan on buying and making sure they work but maybe only keeping as backups. Most of the magnetos I've seen online are sketchy. And ordering in the past it's been 60% chance they are DOA.

The Grubee is usually about the best your gonna find on this.

Yes so far I like them but I got mine when dlh performance came out with them they were like 29.99. Now they got them back in there high like grubbe . I would recommend them grubbe or dlh performance. I really like them alot. https://dlh-performance.myshopify.com/products/powerstorm-ignition-system

Back