Passengers ?

And what are you going to do when the Feds bring tanks, planes and bombs to make you comply to whatever they have in mind ?
OH, did I forget to mention that we also have a very deep belief and reliance on the Almighty here in "Hicksville" too.

HE gets us through everything else in life and we have no reason to disbelieve his promises to his people at this stage of things...We do our part and he does HIS...lol.

In fact, I am once again doing my part today as I now must leave for a bit and head out to church this lovely Sunday morning.

King James Bible...Matthew 10:28.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

make you comply
You obviously missed my "signature" at the bottom of every one of my posts in living colour...lol.

And what are you going to do when the Feds bring tanks, planes and bombs to make you comply to whatever they have in mind ?
Your sidearm/shotgun/pretend-AR won't do squat against that.
And yes, they will eventually 'try that in all small towns'.
Btw, sometimes, it isn't about choosing to live somewhere, sometimes it's about getting stuck somewhere.
Most probation/parole officers will allow you to transfer elsewhere. It's one less person to deal with. If you aren't on probation/parole; then you have a choice as to where you live.

Your sidearm/shotgun/pretend-AR won't do squat against that.
And yes, they will eventually 'try that in all small towns'.
Btw, sometimes, it isn't about choosing to live somewhere, sometimes it's about getting stuck somewhere.
This is sadly the view of a large portion of today's society. The only reason the government would try something like that is because people with this mentality have already let them get away with soo much that the government knows not enough people will stand up for themselves.

Back