Ron's bike with new paint job

Check out my new paint job. I think it turned out ok. What do you think. Did it myself of course, like all of us do with our bikes.

Rons bike-harley colors-1.jpgRons bike-harley colors-2.jpgRons bike-harley colors-4.jpg

thanks, its surprising what you can do with a can. I have more detailing planned, but the wife is getting jealous that I am spending more time with my new "friend" than her. She just doesn't understand how addicting this new hobby is. Now I just have to convince her to let me do another one. I have been asked by a few people to build them one and customize the paint job, I just have no clue what to charge, maybe I should start a new thread and get some ideas about the base price.

**** good job to be done with a can.
O I can hear your old lady screaming when your not messing with that bike your on the Internet talking about messing with the bike LOL Maybe with a little profanity add!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a beautiful bike, brother! Great attention to detail, and a real headturner. Also, I can relate to your comment about wifey getting jealous. But I just tell mine that there are far less wholesome things that a married man can be doing with his spare time. That comment usually works like a charm (for a few days)!

Thanks for the positive feedback on the bike. Yeah she is a head turner, I even got interviewed by a radio station outsige of the Walmart. 99.3 the VIBE (don't listen to it) was doing an on site live broadcast and my bike had drawn a small crowd of fellas, happens all the time, but the disc jockey came over and did a live interview, My daughter called me up later that day and said some friends of hers heard the interview and thought it was me but wasn't sure. How cool is that.

Back