Russian depression and my oncoming third attempt at a motorized bike

Here I'm standing in one place and just rotating 90 degrees or so.
The hall is their main sorting room where people come to throw out their trash into sorted containers. Sometimes a piece of tech shows up and the workers fish it out of there to then give it away to the bosses. Also there is some kind of a museum that is in desparate need of working exhibits. The "sorted" trash is kept in the green bags behind my back, the corridor to the left leads to the john and to the local key copier/shoe repair, you probably know these little combo kiosks - they have one all for themselves.

MotorBike - Wayne

Think what you want.... He's posted those same pics twice so far... He's f***ed us out of $20 per donations . :mad:
I'm NOT happy with this.

CrazyDan

Think what you want.... He's posted those same pics twice so far... He's f***ed us out of $20 per donations . :mad:
I'm NOT happy with this.
Give him more time, something tells me he wasn't here to jerk our chain. He didn't come in begging, just venting his frustrations at his previous attempts to motorize a bike.
Also, when you donate, you are being a good person. Your reward is the feel goods knowing you did something to help out a fellow man. If a person does something different than you expected, it doesn't change your good actions. After you do your part it's kinda out of your hands. You chose to help, that fact will not change.
I'm betting this wasn't all for naught.

Vikingimike01

Guys, he was also really happy and thankful in DM's for the parts I sent. He may just not have time... or forgot about it.. who knows..