School me on cargo trailers

DieselTech

Local time
6:34 AM
Guys I'm looking at getting a small cargo trailer for this new ebike I got coming. Can some1 tell about hitch styles & such.

Also is a 2 wheel cargo trailer better than 1 wheel cargo trailer. I personally like the looks of the 1 wheel cargo trailer better. I also think it might navigate better in turns & on trails.

I think the couple trailers I'm looking at are a axle mounted quick release, but not sure.

Can someone help me out & is consistently pulling a trailer from time to time.

Thanks all greatly appreciated.😎
Screenshot_20230828-192656_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230828-192903_Chrome.jpg

I have no experience with the 1.wheel, but 2 wheel trailers are a pain when turning. The tow bar hits the wheel and I think it would be bad to turn at higher speeds

I have no experience with the 1.wheel, but 2 wheel trailers are a pain when turning. The tow bar hits the wheel and I think it would be bad to turn at higher speeds
Well how does the tow bar work on a 2 wheel trailer? Lmao to me it looks like it will only let you turn 1 direction nice.

To me it looks like you can turn great in the opposite direction of which ever side your tow bar is mounted on.🤣😂🤣

That's where I get lost. The seat post mount trailers are above the rear wheel & look like they would turn great.

The cargo bike axle mounted trailers I believe the hitch/tow bar stays bolted to the bike & pivots on the quick release hitch i believe. Thanks.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I would go with this if turning is a problem
Yeah seat post mount trailer or cargo bike axle mount seems to be the best for greater/better turning ability.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This one looks deluxe. Don't know if it will work for you.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This one looks deluxe. Don't know if it will work for you.

Yeah I was looking at the Burley brand trailer as well. The 1 I was looking at was not that high priced, but it wasnt that nice either. I'll look into them some more.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back