Screaming Clutch

Local time
12:02 AM
so, I cant get my bike to start unless I use an electric drill, it will not start if I peddle, and when its running and I disengage the clutch it starts screaming like crazy, it also makes the whole bike vibrate like mad, I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it and would like some advice.

so, I cant get my bike to start unless I use an electric drill, it will not start if I peddle, and when its running and I disengage the clutch it starts screaming like crazy, it also makes the whole bike vibrate like mad, I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it and would like some advice.
Are you saying it’s noises from something or really going idling real high. Noticed you used the word screaming.

If it is really running real high idle it’s a air leak somewhere. Go around and tighten head and anything that could cause air leak.

If it is really running real high idle it’s a air leak somewhere. Go around and tighten head and anything that could cause air leak.
its only when the clutch is disengaged otherwise its sounds great, and it almost sounds like a squealing pig, not to mention I cant feel my feet lol it just vibrates so much, I almost seems like it might be the clutch due to the fact that it wont start by peddling, only with a drill.

when its running and I disengage the clutch it starts screaming like crazy, it also makes the whole bike vibrate like mad, I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it and would like some advice.

Back