Simpson 08 Racer

Hi I have alluded to it's exsistance I will try to upload a couple of "sightings" much like the Loch Ness Monster, there are rumors that this bike , like the Yeti, is not real, Mike
318_08Bleft_1.jpg

318_08Rside_1.jpg

Those are amazing, it shows what I wanted to do, making a board track bike out of a Whizzer engine, becuase they fit the space so much nicer and fills out the bike.

Whizzer powered 08 Racers

Hi Ol Pete, I have my blue one at 3,000 and as far as I know Tims bikes are 3,ooo. mine is Auto-Clutch, his are manuals. Mine could be fitted with his tool box if desired I'm sure, Mike

Side note, kinda valadates the 08 to be able to see it in different colors, different trim levels and even different places doesn't it? I've waited over a year to get a chance to see these other people building my bikes, Been a long time but its sure nice now, this represents 7 of the 10, excluding my bare steel prototype, as it is different than the 10 others, I have one bare steel bike left, and I guess I should upload the pics of the cream and orange one? Mike

To die for..Nicely turned out, indeed.

Be sure to come back at us after Hanford. Sure wish I could head up there.
Best of luck!

Not Hanford, Vacaville

Hi all, looks like I got confused somewhere! Tim and SCC are headed to a show in Vacaville, there is no Hanford, it is Hollister on the first of July, so we will go to Vacaville tomorrow and take pics, sorry for the confusion, Mike

Vacaville Harley-Davidson

Hi well shoot! there were about 300 bikes out front and another 300 or so in the show, not much old stuff, I shoulda taken a pic of my friends 1948 panhead (all restored), and did not, there was a 1939 might have been a knucklehead Tims booth was very nice here are pics
318_SCC1_1.jpg

318_SCC2_1.jpg

318_GreenXL_1.jpg

Hope you-all like the pics as much as I do, Mike

Thanks alot Mike, I like them all but the gray is best imho. :cool:

Cars with the hoods open at a M/C show? That's not a good sign. :eek:

I will be going to Del Mar this year, hope to see you there.
Lets see...should I take the Crocker, Vincent, Brough or the 750 Imola Duc. Just kidding. :D
Nah! I'll take the Norton International. Hahaha!

NOTE: The first motorized bicycles were used for pacing bicycle races on board tracked velodromes (for those that may not know).

Back