Stinger Length?

I got pulled over and that was a shock!

The police officer was pretty cool and we just talked about the bike and what it does.

When i asked why he pulled me over he said he sees me slow down but not stop at stop signs and yellow lights o_O

We also talked about the caged animals and their phones :D

He spoke of the "grey area of the Law" and just asked me to respect the moped/scooter laws and try not to exceed 30mph.

I showed him the max speed at 28MPH since i lengthened the straight header pipe again lol

We shook hands and both went off happily into the wind :)

Will anything happen if i take the 1" briggs cigar muffler off?
Less restriction, and to little is bad right? :bowdown:

So i ordered the 1 1/8" header from Fred.
That should open everything up from the cylinder port, dumping into the modified SBP expansion chamber.

I was im,pressed with the SBP chamber itself, along with the RunTong carb.

Then with these modifications you guys guided me through, @Spare_Parts , @Street Ryderz , @FurryOnTheInside ,
You were the Three.
The first.

To those after those three, I thank you, and appreciate you as well as the Fab Three!! :)

I'm so impressed with the get up and go it is unreal to me.

🕺

So i ordered the 1 1/8" header from Fred.
That should open everything up from the cylinder port, dumping into the modified SBP expansion chamber.

I was im,pressed with the SBP chamber itself, along with the RunTong carb.

Then with these modifications you guys guided me through, @Spare_Parts , @Street Ryderz , @FurryOnTheInside ,
You were the Three.
The first.

To those after those three, I thank you, and appreciate you as well as the Fab Three!! :)

I'm so impressed with the get up and go it is unreal to me.

🕺
This thread nearly caused me to lose focus and start working/spending on a tuned pipe, instead of the electric drive that I was and should be saving for. But today I was on my way to the post office and passed very close to a PCSO (notoriously over keen trainee cop) and was very glad I was on my electric moped and not my homemade two stroke bicycle. So I'm going to resist temptation and stay focused. I'm very happy for you though!

This thread nearly caused me to lose focus and start working/spending on a tuned pipe, instead of the electric drive that I was and should be saving for. But today I was on my way to the post office and passed very close to a PCSO (notoriously over keen trainee cop) and was very glad I was on my electric moped and not my homemade two stroke bicycle. So I'm going to resist temptation and stay focused. I'm very happy for you though!

Love ya FOTI, THANK you for your help, please don't be a stranger

Been thnking about electric just not now.

Back