Stinger Length?

Chris, do you think it is a benefit to wrap the header up to the expansion chamber?
I dont know if it's a benefit or not but I think it looks nicer and it hides any ugly welds you have. I had mine wrapped for a while.. lo the new bike will be pretty nice. I'm still dying to take the other new bike out for its maiden voyage lol.

I dont know if it's a benefit or not but I think it looks nicer and it hides any ugly welds you have. I had mine wrapped for a while.. lo the new bike will be pretty nice. I'm still dying to take the other new bike out for its maiden voyage lol.
Heres the new build so far. It's going to be pearl white and black. I still have lots to do and waiting for parts. Not much from the Rambler fit on this. Consider that if you're looking for a new bike. Everything on your bike would transfer right over to a new klunker. A new bike and you'll almost be starting from scratch again.
15826739710926824329881928501399.jpg

Heres the new build so far. It's going to be pearl white and black. I still have lots to do and waiting for parts. Not much from the Rambler fit on this. Consider that if you're looking for a new bike. Everything on your bike would transfer right over to a new klunker. A new bike and you'll almost be starting from scratch again.
That looks SWEET!

I can't find a klunker or a rambler near me, except for in arizona or canada LOL

I might just go see what the local walmart has to offer.
Where the chain has started to chew through the lower frame arm, well, it looks pretty gnarly :censored:

You can stretch your frame enough to get clearance for you chain, if it's not worn through already. I had to do that on the Auto-Mini. I put a long bolt with a couple washers through the wheel mount area and used my Porta-power https://www.princessauto.com/en/det...wer-autobody-and-frame-repair-kit/A-p8667834e to stretch the frame.

That looks SWEET!

I can't find a klunker or a rambler near me, except for in arizona or canada LOL

I might just go see what the local walmart has to offer.
Where the chain has started to chew through the lower frame arm, well, it looks pretty gnarly :censored:

You can use a 2 x 4 a well lol. Have you tried a thinner chain for clearance? If you run the kit chain, the chinesium hard as cheese chain will wear through before the chain stay lol. My chain was hitting the lower stay as well. I switched to a single speed bike chain and it's better but will still rub if the chain is loose and you lean hard left.

I read through the whole process on using the 2 x 4, which will work fine if you're only getting the hub to fit, the advantage of the Porta-Power is you can strategically place the bends to clear the chain or fit a disc brake bracket.

Got the KMC Z510 chain today, seems to work but i'm not sure i feel comfortable riding it anymore LOL

It wasn't eaten all the way through, it has a groove worn where the stock chain started to chew, just makes me nervous.
The welder next door said he can cut that lower arm off and fab a new one 1/4" wider then weld it all together.
He then said he could just cut it and weld a piece of rebar in there and put back together and weld, not sure where he was goin with that one though lol

I read through the whole process on using the 2 x 4, which will work fine if you're only getting the hub to fit, the advantage of the Porta-Power is you can strategically place the bends to clear the chain or fit a disc brake bracket.
Sounds good but can i just borrow yours so i don't have to buy one? :p

A new frame would be much simpler.
The welder next door says he can fix it up better than new and only charge me $40.00

Frame or welder guy next door :D

Actually went to the local walmart and all they had was 11 bicycles, of which 4 were girls bikes and the others i just didn't like lol

Back