Stinger Length?

So, looks like for right around the $100 mark I could make a pretty nice expansion chamber.
You probably could they come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Could probably even make an intake manifold out of them. It's to bad everything is extra slow shipping from China right now. Some sellers want to wait until they find a cure for the Corona virus before they ship anything.

i'll try to get some pics up in a day or two so ya can see the junker klunker still alive :p

I really wollered the exhaust flange so it is alot smoother flow.
The first thing i noticed was the low idle and faster throttle response.
All about flow huh?

i'll try to get some pics up in a day or two so ya can see the junker klunker still alive :p

I really wollered the exhaust flange so it is alot smoother flow.
The first thing i noticed was the low idle and faster throttle response.
All about flow huh?
Better flow= better performance😀.
I had to scrap my Rambler. The frame is right twisted. Started a new build. I should have pics up soon. I was thinking about you. I made a fancy had tank for it before I realized the frame was no good. Its yours if you want it.
20200129_174707.jpg
20200129_174648.jpg
20200129_174617.jpg

That's beautiful (y)
Unfotunately i'm in the market for another frame myself.
I noticed upon bike checks that the chain is wearing the lower tube and that worries me a bit :D
Perhaps it will last until spring, me thinks it's time to upgrade the frame for sure :LOL:

You'll get quite the pretty penny out of that tank Brother!

Thank you kindly for the offer though ✌

Been wondering if a fatbike frame will work with a regular 26" rim/tire on back.
Would look wonky but might ride ok? :D

How did it get twisted Chris?

I wonder how long it takes for the chain to chew through the lower frame arm :unsure:

The old junker klunker has been a good road worthy friend for a couple years, so time to give her some rest and upgrade me thinks

That's beautiful (y)
Unfotunately i'm in the market for another frame myself.
I noticed upon bike checks that the chain is wearing the lower tube and that worries me a bit :D
Perhaps it will last until spring, me thinks it's time to upgrade the frame for sure :LOL:

You'll get quite the pretty penny out of that tank Brother!

Thank you kindly for the offer though ✌
You're the only one I know with a klunker. That's too bad about your frame as well. I just bought a zeda frame it has 150mm axle spacing and I need to make spacers for the wheel to fit.

How did it get twisted Chris?

I wonder how long it takes for the chain to chew through the lower frame arm :unsure:

The old junker klunker has been a good road worthy friend for a couple years, so time to give her some rest and upgrade me thinks
I think it was made twisted. Just never looked that hard but it always had a handling problem from day 1 it's the rear triangle that's out about an inch.

I think it was made twisted. Just never looked that hard but it always had a handling problem from day 1 it's the rear triangle that's out about an inch.
I'm sorry to hear that.
That bike of yours was sweet man!
I'm not even sure yet what kind of bike to look for.
I know to look for the wider spread rear ends though.
Just glad to have caught the chain wearing through before it caught me :LOL:

Ride Safe Chris! ✌

Chris, do you think it is a benefit to wrap the header up to the expansion chamber?

Back