Stingray bicycle build

graggy

Local time
5:02 AM
Would a stingray bicycle work for a build with a phantom 85 v3? Anyone with comments either way good or bad would be appreciated

Just wondering if the engine would fit on one
If your talking a regular Stingray like this, I sincerly doubt it will fit the frame without a huge amount of Futzing around with it.

1707919169787.png

If your talking a regular Stingray like this, I sincerly doubt it will fit the frame without a huge amount of Futzing around with it.

View attachment 208059
My bike sits so high I can’t put both feet on the ground and sit on the seat at the same time. I’m looking for something lower that would be a good bike to build and be comfortable

My bike sits so high I can’t put both feet on the ground and sit on the seat at the same time. I’m looking for something lower
What bike do you have now that sits too high for you then...any pics???...What is your height that you can't touch ground???

My bike sits so high I can’t put both feet on the ground and sit on the seat at the same time. I’m looking for something lower that would be a good bike to build and be comfortable
At least your doing better than this guy below...He has his bike perfectly sized for him so he can reach ground level but he believes in hitting ground level with his whole body anyways...lol...lol.

What bike do you have now that sits too high for you then...any pics???...What is your height that you can't touch ground???
I’m 5’11. The bike is a Raleigh 26 inch

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1356.jpeg