Stolen Stolen Dyno frame w/ 50cc in Adelaide, Australia.

nah nothing on bike. i bought a new kit today and on the hunt for a good frame. i know my work well and there is no where i can store this bulky as mtb which sucks. I wont be riding my bike to work either unless i have some sort or booby traps fitted to my bike :D the longer i dont have this bike, the worse it will be for who ever took it, as me and adam are really ****ed about it because i have no ride.

ahk... what kit did you get?

same as my old one, just different seller, so some parts like the fuel line, clutch lever, some of the tools, bolts and mounts are different to my original ZBOX kit, but the engine is identical.

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
If anyone is thinking about using this bike as a HT in-frame mount you'll need a shifter kit....it's doable,just not as cheap as originally though.

I reckon a few weeks wait would be worth it for a dual suspension bike. I tried to buy a GT LTS-3 that was for sale recently but the dude wouldn't post it. I was spewing because it was mint. I'm thinking about another build with an engine setup the same as my current one only set the bike up to cope better off road. Mine gets a little skittish with its 700x38c tyres. The extra arse cushioning with dual suspension would be good on my daily commute though!

my old bike was good enough for for i needed, just i went through so many rims :whistle: Oh and luckily i took my hydro brake setup of my old dyno before it got stolen :cry:

I live in Sydney. I had my bike stolen from outside the hospital emergence doors once. I found the person and ended up sending him to the hospital :D i wrack the rear wheel at the same time via throwing a pole into the back wheel while he was riding it but hey. i got my motorized bike back. Lesson here is don't steal.. from me anyway LOL Hope you get your bike back & good luck!

Back