Stolen Stolen Dyno frame w/ 50cc in Adelaide, Australia.

:whistle:
new bike
I would like to introduce you to my 26" 50cc BMX HaHa, nah just a MTB with BMX handlebars :geek:

I was in the middle of preping it for paint as i didnt have 2 rims, but adam lent me his rear so i put the bike back to gether, took us 3 hours of slow work, well took me 3 hours as he only fitted the tyre and tube to the tyres and went to inflate them at the servo. It goes well, but i kept in mind its still a fresh engine, and i snapped the clutch lever as it didnt fit ont he handlebars, so a normal brake lever was a good temporary fix for now.

Future plans are to respray it black, but after finishing it, i kinda like the blue with black bits, so might go with that kind of theme. Also disk brakes for the front, as i got a whole hydraulic disc brake assembly sitting at home, just need to mount the caliper to the forks and try to repair or replace my front disc brake rim. Ill make a thread about it soon once i get some more pic's.

Attachments

• Image025.jpg
    Image025.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 313
very nice victor ur engine shall be run in in no time if u lend ur bike to me for a week i can have it run in seriously though i ran myne in in under 2 weeks
covered 500km in a week in 2 weeks had like 1200km on it and the 66cc is goin strong as noted by the wheelies tonite.....

Victor, Good Deal, Glad Your Riding Again. Ron

I missed riding so much, hearing this thing turn over for the first time was just awesome, pretty smoeky buts thats because im running the recommended 16:1 ratio fuel mixture for the run in process. From the distance, its seriously looks like a BMX:whistle:

Back