Supercharged 2-stroke engine

This is a diabolical situation.

Superchargedcustoms has had us all duped.
I was a true believer and had faith in human nature - it's all been shattered into itty, bitty little pieces.

Superchargedcustoms better make good on his claims:

1) A supercharger system for Happy Time style engines.
2) Unfettered access to machine shop time and resources.
3) A hellish story of an incredulous rear tyre blowout: braking from 61 miles an hour by means of a seized piston.
4) A hellish story of attaining 61 miles an hour to give credence to the tyre blowout story.
5) Melted piston scenario sexed up with a supercharged story.
6) No video evidence but a tantalizingly good story, lacking credibility.

I demand an explanation from superchargedcustoms and it better be good!

Fabian

Last edited:
This is a diabolical situation.

Superchargedcustoms has had us all duped.
I was a true believer and had faith in human nature - it's all been shattered into itty, bitty little pieces.

Superchargedcustoms better make good on his claims:

1) A supercharger system for Happy Time style engines.
2) Unfettered access to machine shop time and resources.
3) A hellish story of an incredulous rear tyre blowout: braking from 61 miles an hour by means of a seized piston.
4) A hellish story of attaining 61 miles an hour to give credence to the tyre blowout story.
5) Melted piston scenario sexed up with a supercharged story.
6) No video evidence but a tantalizingly good story, lacking credibility.

I demand an explanation from superchargedcustoms and it better be good!

Fabian

I think I have met someone like you before - wasnt a pleasant situation then, and it isnt now.

1. it is entirely possible to supercharge or fit a blower to a 2-stroke engine - if you dont believe it go have a look at a Jumo 210 or have a word with a chrysler engineer - not to mention the Deltic engines.
2. given a high enough manifold pressure you could get that sort of performance but I would rather kick an SG250 than ride something like that.... For example - run a Merlin with a 2 stage supercharger it kicks out about 1500hp on 100 octane fuel... run the same engine without the supercharger and it kicks out 650 (Meteor). Although to be fair running a CHE at 18psi manifold pressure for more than about 15 seconds would be unlikely.
3. The more you raise the compression the more you raise heat - the more you raise heat the more you get pre-ignition... pre ignition on the CHE and the resultant misfiring and further increased heat would be more than enough to fry and lock a piston
4. If that happens you have a seized engine - unless you are very quick with the clutch you have a locked drive wheel - I have had that at 35mph and the tyre was too hot to touch (failed coaster brake/frame joint) - any higher speed and the tyre tube would probably burst or the tyre wear through. I was more concerned about not faceplanting the concrete than anything else - and the GEBE doesnt have a manual clutch disengagement.
5. In 2000 miles I have never carried a camera on a bike - ooh but I still have the pictures of bruising from my knee to my hip - I have no proof other than my say so that its from a bike accident.

I have run into people like you before - who seem to think that because it isnt their idea it should be shot down in flames at the soonest opportunity - and at that point I could very well have sued the guy for slander so I would be a little more careful in what you say.

Just a word to the wise

Jemma xx

Just go over my posts again, right back to the initial posting. My support for the concept was nothing less than towering.
Now where did i say, superchargedcustoms ideas were not his?

Like yourself, i also have a reasonable mechanical understanding of reciprocating power units.

I do believe i said: Superchargedcustoms better make good on his claims:

Ok, i'm now eagerly waiting for the photos or videos to appear.
I "want" the proof to appear so i can purchase his supercharger mechanism.

Fabian

Last edited:
I learned my lesson about supercharging engines. But woohoo was it fun while it was on there!!

Attachments

• fatboy1.jpg
    fatboy1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 283
Back