Throttle Trouble please help!

you should be careful of what you put on a magnet. for instance a screwdriver. it may be convenient but that also magnetizes the screwdriver. so if you go to use it on something it will also magnetize that part. there are some things you dont want magnetized. for instance, when i was being factory trained by harley davidson. we were trained not to get a magnet near the transmission. if it gets magnetized you could end up with metal shavings in your gear teeth that could keep the gears from turning and seizing the transmission. thats just an example but thought id pass that tidbit on to you. the same goes for computers. i have a set if snap on screwdrivers just for computer work. you dont want a magnet or anything magnetized near your computer...

Ok I had to go to shop & get 1 of my new engines out of stock to show you. Put pen or pencil in spark plug hole & rotate engine till piston is at tdc, or as soon as pencil stops moving up. Then your magnet keyway will be in the 1:00 position, like the red line shows on this engine. View attachment 171813
how does the bike start with a pencil in the spark plug hole? lmmfao

Back