Trying to figure things out

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mrhite65, Sep 19, 2008.

  1. mrhite65

    mrhite65 New Member

    I'm glad that I found this forum. I want to do up a MB so I don't have to go thru the motorcycle stuff. I just want to make something to go around town on and not the highway. I like an older style of bike.
    I seen some regulations for Kansas that "Spanky" had up. He put that you need a licence. Is that a Class C or Class M. If it's M then I probably will not be able to make one. I have arthritis and a real motorcycle would be to much to deal with all the way around.

  2. Ghost0

    Ghost0 Guest

    Welcome mrhite65,
    Glad you joined us. Can't comment directly on the Kansas laws or the different Class licenses required but typically a regular drivers license is all that is typically required in most states. Have fun.