Turn signals & lights

$35.00 for 4. I ordered on October 11, 2020.

I installed 1 on top of my shed door the day I got it. It's still working fantastically... the first one.

$11.66 and it's still working awesome. Through 2 winters... and nearly 2 summers...

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have a loud horn, a low volume, and a pedestrian bell. The loud horn can be heard in a closed-compartment vehicle. The low volume horn is for cyclists and pedestrians when my engine is running. The bell is for when my engine isn't running. Circumstances determine which horn I use.
If I use a horn loud enough to be heard by drivers around me, I'll get sideswiped - on purpose - clotheslined or possibly shot.

There's a vid of a guy with a Truck air horn on his bicycle scarring the sh^t out of people

IDK wher the link is but it's funny

If I use a horn loud enough to be heard by drivers around me, I'll get sideswiped - on purpose - clotheslined , or possibly shot.
Then you should be in the center of the lane using Lane Control and not riding to the far right if the lane isn't wide enough for Lane Sharing. What Lane Sharing means is the lane is wide enough for a cyclist riding to the far right a vehicle can pass them by a 3-foot clearance without having to change lanes.

Being a good MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first. Be sure to watch all 3 videos.

In the middle of the lane ? You're kidding, right ?
That would be a death sentence for me. They'd run me down like a disabled skunk.
Unless the bike can do 65 in a 30.
Just a dew weeks ago, some guy unleashed a road rage tirade, we both had green, he was turning right, I was going straight (and was in the intersection first) , but he was obviously one of those who feel that cars - especially his - ALWAYS have the right-of-way no matter what......

I've always been of the impression that in a Bicycle vs Automobile matchup, the Bicycle will always get the s**tty end of the stick. Even if law is on your side... it's difficult to appreciate the 'win' while in the traction unit at the local Hospital.

When the choices are "alive" and "right". I'll choose "alive" every time.

In the middle of the lane, You're kidding, right
That would be a death sentence for me. They'd run me down like a disabled skunk.
Unless the bike can do 65 in a 30.
Just a few weeks ago, some guy unleashed a road rage tirade, we both had green, he was turning right, and I was going straight (and was in the intersection first) but he was one of those who feel that cars - especially his - ALWAYS have the right-of-way no matter what......
I was on a pedal-only cycling forum before Yahoo Answers Cycling shut down; I used to think the same thing you're thinking. Once I started using Lane Control, mirrors, and being predictable. I find I'm in far less danger than I ever was riding to the far right in narrow lanes. Riding to the far right in narrow lanes encourages vehicles to a squeeze by on you. Using Lane Control causes vehicles to change lanes to pass like they'd have to do with any other slow-moving vehicle.

When I was a far-right only rider often vehicles would pull up beside me at STOP signs and red lights. Then cut me off with right turns. By using Lane Control my lane traffic is behind me and not beside me. Now, traffic stops behind me at STOP signs and red lights.

The incident you described is known in Cycling terms as a Right Hook. You probably wasn't seen right off or they thought you were a pedal-only bicycle and going much slower. Had you been using Lane Control the car would've been behind you instead of beside you at the intersection.

I've always been of the impression that in a Bicycle vs Automobile matchup, the Bicycle will always get the s**tty end of the stick. Even if law is on your side... it's difficult to appreciate the 'win' while in the traction unit at the local Hospital.

When the choices are "alive" and "right". I'll choose "alive" every time.
Being an unpredictable cyclist/MB'er is far more dangerous than being a predictable one. The videos I posted aren't about Right-of-Way but rather the safest way to navigate traffic.

Back